Our stunning name dots will make the perfect addition to any nursery, child's room or playroom. It'll be the perfect way to reveal your baby's name to the world, or stick it on your child's bedroom door to make them feel like their room is their sanctuary.
All you need to do is:
- Purchase your custom name dot from this page
- Send us an email to email@example.com with:
- Your order number
- The name going on the dot (max 3 names)
- The colour of your name dot. Choose from our colour chart
- The Font you would like to use in your name dot (see font options in photos)
Once you have placed your order you will receive a mockup of your custom wall dot within 5 business days. You will have the option to make up to 2 rounds of changes if need be.
Small: 70cm in diameter
Large: 110cm in diameter
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for design and 5 business days for print.
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
Click here to see how easy it is to install our decals
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your wall dot. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic.
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- You can wipe down your decal with a damp cloth and non aggressive cleaning product to remove any stains
- The wall dot comes in one piece.
- Our wall dots have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our wall dots are easily removable
- You cannot apply the wall dots if the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint or wash and wear paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
If you know that your walls are painted with a Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint then we recommend using a self adhesive prep coat prior to installation. This increases the adhesion of the decal. See links below: