Revamping your stairs, kitchens and bathrooms can be an expensive process which is why we have designed these beautiful Tile Stickers. Our Tile Stickers are perfect for stair risers, around the kitchen, in shelves, above skirting boards and the list goes on. Our stylish designs allow you to get creative and are perfect for almost anywhere in your home.
Our Tile stickers are sold in a pack of 6 strips, however you will have the option to add more strips to your order if need be.
NB: The below sizes are standard Australian Stair Riser sizes
Small: 12.5cm high x 120cm wide
Medium: 15cm high x 120cm wide
Large: 17.5cm high x 120cm wide
Extra Large: 20cm high x 120cm wide
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
- If sticking your Tile Stickers to stairs, mark the middle of the sticker and the middle of the stair with a pencil. Peel back half of the sticker and stick it to the middle of the stair. This will mean the pattern will flow uniformly and you can trim the ends with a Stanley Knife if need be.
- Give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift by placing the tile sticker above the tile in the kitchen or bathroom as a trim.
- Add some style to exposed shelved by sticking the tile strip to the back of the shelf.
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use ReTac vinyl for our tile stickers. Retac vinyl is easily installed, removed and repositioned.
- ReTac vinyl can be removed and reused multiple times stretching or tearing.
- Retac won't leave a sticky residue once removed.
- We have added an extra layer of laminate to our tile stickers to protect the design. This means you can easily wipe off shoe scuff marks from the stair risers and wipe down the stickers if they're applied to the kitchen or the bathroom.
- Our tile stickers have no borders, are pre cut to size and come in a pack of 6.
- You can add extra strips to your cart once you add a pack of 6 to your cart.
- You cannot apply the tile stickers to a wall that's textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- If adding your tile strips to wooden stairs, ensure the wood is vanished.
- We recommend avoiding walls and stairs painted with a Teflon based paint and wash and wear paints as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.