A Phoenix and the Ocean + Siesta Walls Collaboration. This absolutely stunning palm tree was designed by Phoenix and the Ocean and is the perfect addition to any home looking to create that coastal vibe. Our Paradise Palm archway is available in 5 gorgeous colours; Sage, Sand, Rust, Coral + Botanical.
Size: 85cm W x 183cm H
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your archway. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- The archway comes in one piece.
- Our archway have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our archway are easily removable
- You cannot apply the archway if the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint and wash and wear based paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.