Size: 85cm W x 183cm H
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your archway. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- The archway comes in one piece.
- Our archway have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our archway are easily removable
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint or wash and wear paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
- If you are unsure if you have Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint, you may wish to purchase our Colour Chat + Product Sample for $12.50, so you can try before you buy.
- If you know that your walls are painted with a Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint then we recommend using a self adhesive prep coat prior to installation. This increases the adhesion of the decal. See links below: