Trio of Arches in Sand is one of our newest and favourite headboards yet. This headboard is SO on trend and features a beautiful texture to give it the look of linen. The neutral, sandy colour palate was chosen to work in harmony with existing bedroom aesthetics. Hover over the design image to look closely at the detail and digital texture.
Single: 92cm wide x 67cm high
King Single: 107cm wide x 78cm high
Double: 138cm wide x 101cm high
Queen: 153cm wide x 112cm high
King: 183cm wide x 129cm high
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
Click here to see how easy it is to install our decals
- For full effect, your decal headboard is designed to sit just below the top of the mattress. However they are also designed to suit your personal style. You can stick the decal lower however this may hide some of the beautiful design, especially if you have tall pillows.
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your headboard. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic.
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- You can wipe down your decal with a damp cloth and non aggressive cleaning product to remove any stains
- The headboard comes in one piece. We recommend 2 people to install the queen and king size headboards to ensure it's level.
- Our headboards have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our headboards are easily removable
- You cannot apply the headboard if the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint or wash and wear paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
If you know that your walls are painted with a Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint then we recommend using a self adhesive prep coat prior to installation. This increases the adhesion of the decal. See links below: