Soft and neutral our Macadamia Half Moon headboard is a beautiful and understated showstopper. It's the perfect way to add something unique to your bedroom. Hover over the design image to look closely at the detail and digital texture.
Queen: 240cm wide x 120cm high
King: 260cm wide x 130cm high
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
Click here to see how easy it is to install our decals
- Our Half Moon headboards are designed to sit just above your skirting board and provide a beautiful overflow on both sides of the bed
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your headboard. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic.
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- You can wipe down your decal with a damp cloth and non aggressive cleaning product to remove any stains
- The headboard comes in one piece. We recommend 2 people to install the queen and king size headboards to ensure it's level.
- Our headboards have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our headboards are easily removable
- You cannot apply the headboard if the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint or wash and wear paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
If you know that your walls are painted with a Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint then we recommend using a self adhesive prep coat prior to installation. This increases the adhesion of the decal. See links below: