Perfect for apartment living, families with crawling babies or toddlers or if you're looking for a simpler alternative to a Christmas Tree!
Our Christmas Spruce Tree arch comes in a neutral beige colour with a star on top. If you love this design but want it to be in a different colour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW AVAILABLE! Stunning Christmas Tree decorations. Simply peel and stick onto your tree. It'll be fun for the entire family! Our decorations come in 3 styles, 3 colours and in a pack of 12 stickers. Decorate your tree or the walls around the tree with our Coastal Collection, our Traditional Collection or our Australian Collection in Sage, Gold or Beige. The decorations are also removable so peel them off and use them again next year!
Arch Size: 85cm W x 183cm H
Decoration Size (each): 93.3mm in diameter
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your archway. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface. PhotoTex is non-toxic
- PhotoTex can be removed and reused many times over leaving no adhesive residue.
- PhotoTex does not weaken or strengthen over time, can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material.
- PhotoTex won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation.
- The archway comes in one piece.
- Our archway have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our archway are easily removable
- You cannot apply the wall dots if the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling or flaky paint that's in need of repair.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint or wash and wear paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
- If you are unsure if you have Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint, you may wish to purchase our Colour Chat + Product Sample for $12.50, so you can try before you buy.
If you know that your walls are painted with a Teflon or Wash and Wear based paint then we recommend using a self adhesive prep coat prior to installation. This increases the adhesion of the decal. See links below: