Earthy rise is a stunning bedhead reminiscent of the sun rising or setting over the horizon. The outer arch and bottom horizontal row contain subtle dots as an additional feature.
It's the perfect way to start and end the day.
Single: 92cm wide x 67cm high
King Single: 107cm wide x 78cm high
Queen: 153cm wide x 112cm high
King: 183cm wide x 129cm high
All our products are made to order so please allow 5 business days for print.
FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 10 business days to ship
East Coast Metro can take 2-3 business days
Regional and West Coast can take 5-10 business days
NOTE: We do NOT ship to PO Boxes
- For full effect, your decal headboard is designed to sit just below the top of the mattress. However they are also designed to suit your personal style. You can stick the decal lower for a smaller arch however this may hide some of the beautiful design, especially if you have tall pillows.
- Place a Queen or King size headboard behind the cot in your baby’s nursery to create a beautiful arch around the cot. Stick the decal above the skirting board and centre the cot in the middle.
- Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy to understand installation instructions included).
- We use PhotoTex fabric paper for your headboard. PhotoTex is a peel and stick polyester fabric, adhesive material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface.
- The headboard comes in one piece. We recommend 2 people to install the queen and king size headboards to ensure it's level.
- Our headboards have no borders and are pre cut to size.
- We have added an extra 3cm around the edge of the backing paper to allow for easier application if the decal is removed and reused somewhere else.
- Our headboards are easily removable
- You cannot apply the headboard is the wall is textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface. Do not use on bubbling paint
- We recommend avoiding walls painted with a Teflon based paint as this may reduce the adhesion of your decal.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and oils. Use a warm, damp cloth or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface before application. Allow to completely dry. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. The wall should have two coats of paint and be correctly primed before application.